Thursday, March 26, 2015

Week 20: 03/19/15 - 03/25/15


My Cute Little Alien

Milestones this week:

  • 03/22 Husband was able to feel Rook's kicks for the first time!

This week I...

Was able to feel my sweetie from the outside of my tummy. His kicks are finally getting big and strong enough that you can feel my tummy moving when you place your hand on it at the right time! This was such a fun, but weird, moment for me and Brian. It was one thing to feel his little flutters from the inside, but feeling those bumps and pushes from the outside was so cool, in a kind of weird way! There is actually a tiny life inside of me, moving and pushing and growing. How cool is that?

Stats this week:

  • Weight: Week: +1.0; Pregnancy - 7.0
  • Symptoms: Fatigue, Round ligament pain, Light cramping
  • Cravings: Ice cream, Cheetos, Salad
  • Baby Bean's size: Artichoke
  • Baby's length: 6.46 in
  • Baby's weight: 10.58 oz

Tip of the week:

Week 20, yay! 20 weeks is a super exciting week to hit, at 20 weeks I am officially half-way through my pregnancy! This is such a relieving week to hit too, after 20 weeks, if something goes wrong, there is a lot more that can be done to keep baby healthy and happy, not to mention in less than a month at 24 weeks, your baby would have a chance at life if, heaven forbid, you were to have a micro preemie. My tip for this week is celebrate! You're halfway! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment